Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ms forum is Dead

crappie cowboy(old) Guest

Default Ms forum is Dead

Mybe it's the weather but, not much going on here!

Post Thanks / Like

DEER SEASON. I know that there has got to be somebody fishing this time of year. Wish someone would rub it in for us poor souls who have to work 6 days and honey do on the seventh. If I was able to fish now I would post something even if it was bad news. Something would be better than nothing.

North_Ms_Crappies Guest

I went fishing last weekened and caught a total of 5 crappies all were keepers but fishing was slow and the wind was horrible, Im sure i would of caught more if the wind wasnt so bad.Maybe will get some good warm weather soon looks like its gonna get cold its 29 degress tonight looks like the water is gonna be cooling.

Post Thanks / Like

It has been especially tough for me the last few weeks. The spillways have been off and on, Sardis spillway is now up to 6000 cfs (that's almost max flow), and the lake has jumped up 19' in December. Hopefully things will settle down in the next few weeks, and wintertime fishing can get back to normal.

I would like to see more posts on the MS forum. I know that a lot of folks are catching good fish pretty much year round. It doesn't hurt to share a little info.

North_Ms_Crappies Guest

It would be nice if more people in Ms would get on here and start doing some talking about crappies.

Post Thanks / Like

I am just hunting deer and leaving the fishing alone right now. However if it turns on I am not scared to go to the lake. Looking forward to starting earlier this year, and trying to figure out what the fish do in February. Never had much luck in MS that early, but kill them in TN in Feb.