Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fluid bed material

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fluid bed material

Fellas...i know of a web based store that sells the ...good...material that goes on the bottom of the fluid bed....i just cant think of it ....may i get some help...thank you greg

Post Thanks / Like

Are you thinking of TJ's tackle Welcome to TJ's Tackle just tell him what you're looking for and he'll send you a price

Post Thanks / Like

How much are you wanting?i have almost a full 2'x3' sheet and would deal on some of it or would be happy to fix you up with the completed cups

Fluid Bed at Simply Crappie.com...Your one stop source for all your crappie fishing needs!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

bugman

here's the cups I use - I've thought about the hard plastic but don't know how I'd measure as my cups screw into the base not push into it.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to hijack a thread, but I recently got a fluid bed from Bugman and it works real good. I'm a do it myself kind of guy, but the membrane makes a big difference on how well they work. Still new at the FB but have dipped for a while now and the bed is easier. Some paints work better than others, a density thing I believe. Worth a few bucks to save my time, which is my most expensive commodity.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    bugman

here's the cups I use - I've thought about the hard plastic but don't know how I'd measure as my cups screw into the base not push into it.
    I can't see the pic Fatman but i know what you're talking about.what size fittings are you using?i have several bits and we may be able to come up with something so you can use the plastic membrane,they are the cat daddy i promise you.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Not to hijack a thread, but I recently got a fluid bed from Bugman and it works real good. I'm a do it myself kind of guy, but the membrane makes a big difference on how well they work. Still new at the FB but have dipped for a while now and the bed is easier. Some paints work better than others, a density thing I believe. Worth a few bucks to save my time, which is my most expensive commodity.
    I'm glad you liked your bed Tim......now that you got it down you wanna help me with this 20,000+ order i got???just say yes you can do your route come home and paint for another 6 hours and just plum forget about fishin

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I need 6 membranes for 2" pipe

Post Thanks / Like

Bug -

The lable reads 2" male adapter. Depending on cost would it be attached inside the bottom of the cup or along the base??

For those size orders you need that HUGH bed CS sells or make one for yourself!!!! I've done a 5 hour stint and my back paid for it for 2 days. I don't have a dedicated spot so I'm on my feet the whole time and then clean up. When everything is put away then they go in the oven to bake while I sit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have some big beds and racks to hold the jigs i made that will dip 100 in short order but the only problem with that is it paints the eyes shut and it takes as much or more time to go back and clean them out and i simply won't send out something like that so it's one at a time luckily i have a girlfriend and child that likes to paint so we can go through a couple thousand a day if i can get them motivated.......
    I'll pick up and adapter and see what i can come up with.

www.simplycrappie.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast