Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all the little things

tombobna Guest

Default all the little things

thank god i was born a man i would have killed myself years ago if was born a WOMEN!!!!! i cant belive the DRAMA that women go through in there daily lifes. all i hear is one did this and one said that. and someone treated them in the wrong way
    i guess i got my self into something i will never understand
    i done got me a WOMEN who is constanly on the phone with some other women thats got something going ON.... worried caring sharing and Bitching about something all the TIME my god this **** is something crazy CRAZY thank you GOD that i am a man with manly problems. thank god we dont have to console with each other because in todays society it is not looked upon as HEALTHY for one man to console another but in some situations it is ok to get advise from another man anyway men dont cry on each others shoulders and take it like a man and if anyone has any advice on dealing with a women who has drama issues let me know because i am lost

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
    and the fish are still bitting on sardis around point 6

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Sounds like you have the same case all of us have with no judge or jury to make a good ruling....all you can do is grin & bear it....
    Last edited by Corinth Fraz; 07-14-2006 at 02:05 PM.
    The Fraz

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

join the group and thank god every day that you are a man i thank him everyday myself:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tombobna
    thank god i was born a man i would have killed myself years ago if was born a WOMEN!!!!! i cant belive the DRAMA that women go through in there daily lifes. all i hear is one did this and one said that. and someone treated them in the wrong way
    i guess i got my self into something i will never understand
    i done got me a WOMEN who is constanly on the phone with some other women thats got something going ON.... worried caring sharing and Bitching about something all the TIME my god this **** is something crazy CRAZY thank you GOD that i am a man with manly problems. thank god we dont have to console with each other because in todays society it is not looked upon as HEALTHY for one man to console another but in some situations it is ok to get advise from another man anyway men dont cry on each others shoulders and take it like a man and if anyone has any advice on dealing with a women who has drama issues let me know because i am lost

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
    and the fish are still bitting on sardis around point 6
    Do you not realize that when you vent on this forum you are doing the same thing that you degrade your wife for.And who died and left you king of the way people should live?I think you have just insulted women in general.And this post should be deleted. I have always said,that the only mistake that Lorana Bobbit ever made was telling the police where she threw it.You keep that attitude, and your wife might just get rid of your crappie nibblets.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by crappiequeennc; 07-15-2006 at 11:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank God she don't get a good cellular signal in my house. Most of my wife's friends won't call the home phone.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiequeennc
    Do you not realize that when you vent on this forum you are doing the same thing that you degrade your wife for.And who died and left you king of the way people should live?I think you have just insulted women in general.And this post should be deleted.
    When I first saw the original post at lunch, I started to tell ya that some
    of the gals on here would probably be ready to cut off your crappie nibblets
    for that... tooooo late :D
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Man I aint touching this topic with a 16 foot crappie pole.

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It is indeed

It is indeed truly amazing the things that women go through. Even your mother, can you imagine?
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love the internet!

Might not be only the ladies that cry and moan by the looks of this topic. Some "men" cry and moan too and of all things..... about the ladies crying and moaning.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

It's amazing that more men have not been taught that an iron frying pan is good for more things than frying crappie.I was only married a few weeks when I was taught that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast