Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Lake Crappie Club 3rd tournament is January 5th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Lake Crappie Club 3rd tournament is January 5th

Our next tournament will be January 5th. We will meet at the Old State Park Ramp at 8:30 to check in and start fishing at 9:00.

If the weather is good we will try to have a fish fry after the tournament. I will post more details as it gets closer and we can determine what the weather is going to be like.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like we will have good weather so there will be a fish fry after the tournament. If you are thinking about fishing this one this would be a good one since you will have a good chance to fellowship after the weigh in.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck to all y'all catch lots of fish,eat lots of fish, mark a couple spots for ole beagle,,,, wish I could be there to visit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    good luck to all y'all catch lots of fish,eat lots of fish, mark a couple spots for ole beagle,,,, wish I could be there to visit.
    Wish you could come and socialize with us. Haven't seen you in so long almost forgot what you look like. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Wish you could come and socialize with us. Haven't seen you in so long almost forgot what you look like. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Bet he's as purty as he ever was.Get well Beagle.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you tom and dave, doing lots better, lungs are clearing up med and rest are working,,

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tom, what were the results for yesterdays tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

I keep forgetting to bring my notebook in so I won't have the weights but here are the results. Fishing was very tough for all except Rick and Daryl who had them figured out. I tried fishing all over the place even with the sleet. The only fish I found were in 40 foot of water on the bottom. I don't think Buzzy liked getting hit in the face with sleet but he hung in there. Buzzy caught more white bass then crappie and some of them where over 2 pounds. We had 7 boats again and I thought this was a great turn out considering the weather.

1st Rick Flint and Daryl Jones, they also won big fish and I think it went 1.55
    2nd Ray Greek and Jim Dant
    3rd JR Oldham and Phil

We talked about having the next one on the 19th and I for one hope the fishing gets better.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ole Daryle can sure catch them. Was he using his dental floss for line? He likes that thin thin line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    . I don't think Buzzy liked getting hit in the face with sleet but he hung in there. .
    He's a tough ole bird.......Especially when it comes to catching crappies. Better luck on the next one.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike