Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tis the Season

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tis the Season

For people to steal packages delivered by the mailman off my porch. They got me last Thursday, know what they got? A pound of redworms that I was going to dump in the compost pile, figured I'd have a bunch of good compost and bait by spring. I'd pay another $20.00 to see the look on their face when they opened that box!

Post Thanks / Like

them wormy sobitches..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

You got to be kidding Bosko. Man ant nothing safe no more. Hope you find them and turn them into worm bate. Man that's just screwed up
    You Just Can't Fix Stupid !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's funny! Not your $20 loss; the worm loot!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see that too. They might show back up Boscoe! I have dealt with thieves more this year than I ever have in my life. My wifes SUV and My truck were entered into illegally just before thanksgiving. The POS stole My daughters pocket book and 50 bucks worth of loose change My wife saves up in the console for car washes and emergency purposes. They went into mine but did not take anything. Had to change the locks on the house cause My daughters pocket book had a house key on it. I notified the Sheriff dept. But they couldn't catch a case of the Clap.

Currently I am dealing with ID theft. Someone is trying to nail me for almost $800 right now. I am working with the bank. We caught them early on and I should be fine but pending transactions are still rolling in. It is a woman and I hope they catch that beyotch. I have my suspicions on the illegal entries. It is a good thing I did not catch the person. He probably would be dead right now. The one thing I have no tolerance for is a thief. They are like woodsgoats taking what is not theirs. We Know what happens to woodsgoats.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

i sure hope those worms were not taken my some woodgoats. i 'm like c/f i hate a thief