Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Stockton trip and report

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Stockton trip and report

let me see how to say this with out sounding like I am bragging.... ummm well got to the water around 10, 1 truck in the parking lot, ok. so ease off the trailer, Darrell parks the truck and we ease out to the middle of the cove,,,,, but first this little diddy, big honkin diesel ford truck passed me on the loop and then made a right turn in front of me, come on dude you could not wait 33 seconds, and stay behind me.. then get to miller and some lady pulls out in front of me on 39 i am running 55 and she pulls out and goes 35 tops..... oh well slow down be nice,,and I was,,,,,, now back to fishing, sure wish I had of started a fight with that big ole cowboy in mt vernon, would have kept me warm, we drove through rain, snow,and fog the whole way, for nothing, I think I had one bite, could have been just the shivers, Darrell not a tug. zip and nada.... oh well we got a pizza to snack on on the way home, so all is well,,,,and better days comming next week, to many doctor and hospital visits later this week. had a lousy time but i was fishing anyway,,,, catch and release day for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you got out finally to bad the fish wasn't bitting... It get better... kinda nasty day to be out...anyway

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed the report. I know how you feel when people cut you off and pull out in front of you. Makes me say things I should not and wears out my brakes way too early.
    Seems as though the reports lately have been of tough fishing.
    Well next time should be better.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, I always knew you were a great conservationist!!! Or was that coversationist? Either way, congrats on a catch and release day. Thanks for the report.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I always knew you would fall prey to the catch and release thing.......... sorry about the bad trip, just got back off one ourselves, and yes it was cold yesterday also....... hope the stale mate don't last too long.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    ,,,, catch and release day for me.
    Well I missed the "catch" part of that report, but at least you got back out on the water!! Welcome back! Glad you are starting to feel well enough to get out there and chase fish, Michael!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear your feeling better , that calm attitude and clean living I suspect , it'll be better next time

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

glad your feeling better beagle, like reading your reports, the fishing is what's important not so much the catching.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you are floatin the boat again
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't a waisted day, you got to run some gas through the carbs and the rain rinsed off the carpet. Did you run any water in the livewell to make sure they were working? Glad your up and going. I think you need to run up to Loz to see Charley41 and fill them live wells with fish so you can have some fish samwiches again. Good luck on you next trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast