Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturday, Truma/Bucksaw, what a day, makes for a good year.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday, Truma/Bucksaw, what a day, makes for a good year.

Slept like crap, up way earlier than I wanted, fish were nonconformist and didn't play along. If the fish were anywhere near as plentiful as the wind and it's varied direction... I'd surely be in violation of more than one Mo.Con. reg....

Makes one appreciate the good days of 2012 where fishing and the weather didn't mean as much as it should have.

Loved every pole bending moment with those I fished with this year. Thanks friends and those at the Marina I fished with... "just because"....

Merry Christmas and take this time to appreciate all we have, it is more than some can dream of.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Very well said.

Post Thanks / Like

2012 has been a great year, not near as good as 2009 was for us but still a great year.......... and when you get much older like me every year we are still here is a good year........I am blessed with one the best fishing partners I have ever had, and get to fish with some of the best guys I know........ I try to stay laid back, give everyone as much crap as I can and have a darn good time......... life is to short to spoil it on worrying about something........ go fishing..........for sale one used up fishing partner 15 cents........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    2012 has been a great year, not near as good as 2009 was for us but still a great year.......... and when you get much older like me every year we are still here is a good year........I am blessed with one the best fishing partners I have ever had, and get to fish with some of the best guys I know........ I try to stay laid back, give everyone as much crap as I can and have a darn good time......... life is to short to spoil it on worrying about something........ go fishing..........for sale one used up fishing partner 15 cents........
    The best guys you know? must be talking about me again, hey Monty
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good year Gordon.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

Better days are ahead for sure. Thanks for your report.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    2012 has been a great year, not near as good as 2009 was for us but still a great year.......... And when you get much older like me every year we are still here is a good year........i am blessed with one the best fishing partners i have ever had, and get to fish with some of the best guys i know........ I try to stay laid back, give everyone as much crap as i can and have a darn good time......... Life is to short to spoil it on worrying about something........ Go fishing..........for sale one used up fishing partner 15 cents........:rofl:rofl
    enough said right there!! Have a merry christmas everybody!!!!