Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite tackle box or bag?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Favorite tackle box or bag?

I fish in my boat and out of other guys boats what type of box or bag you use to keep up with everything?

Sent from a Droid.

Post Thanks / Like

The older I get, that seems to be an impossible task. I have my jigs and tubes in 2 Bass Pro Shop clear boxes so I can see what I have before me.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My boat has built in tackle compartment that holds 3 boxes at my right hand. Keep heads,jigs and hardware there. Keep plastic boxes with extra stuff in storage compartments. Have a smaller tackle bag with smaller plastic boxes with assortments of essential tackle,heads,jigs,hooks,rigs, weights and line that I use when I fish in someone else's boat.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Gander Mountain cordura tackle box, it had 6 plano boxes in the main compartment, pockets for 3 smaller plano boxes, various other zippered pockets, and a waterproof place for my maps, coordinates, etc. It was a birthday gift and I really like it

Dan

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I use a 8" cube bigmouth box from basspro....I travel light mostley minnow fish so I don;t need a lota stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Bass pro bag with clear bags in it to see your jigs they hold alot and there not very big i use the bigger one it has two sides that open
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

I like soft sided tackle boxes that have 5 or so clear plano 3600 / 3700 boxes in them. I like the bag to have a side pouches for misc stuff.

Spaceman is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The link is to a Bass Pro product I use. Bass Pro Shops® Extreme® Qualifier 360 Tackle Bag or System - Blue/Gray | Bass Pro Shops It is portable and holds way more than I need.

Post Thanks / Like

I use a hardsided tackle box for all my Crappie gear. I've had it for over a decade now. The top compartment is about 4" deep and that's where I put all my spools of line, fillet knife, hook removal tools, bug spray, etc.
    There is a front door that latches on the top, open it up and there are 4 pull out drawers that are divided front to back, and one divided section the lenght of the box, each is about 2" wide and 1.5" tall. One holds all my weights, another all my mini mites, one for bobbers, and one for hooks/slip bopper stops/jibs/spoons/lures, and reel oil. Box is about 18" long, 12" deep and 15" tall. When bank fishing I used to sit on it.
    Similar to this one.
    Plano Molding | Fishing | Guide Series Tackle Systems | 757-004 Four Drawer Tackle Box
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I use a soft side bag with the top that opens completely. Insite I have 5 to 6 Plana 3600 boxes labeled ie. 1/16 to 1/32 jig heads, 1 1/2 tubes, 2" tubes, hooks,sinkers and bobbers. This way I can pull the box I need and leave the rest in the bag. I hate floor clutter!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast