Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bass pro outlet deal

Post Thanks / Like

Default bass pro outlet deal

Hey guys,

Just passing on a deal I just saw. I just picked up a minnkota 55 pd v2 w/ i-pilot for $430 after discounts. They have 1 left and then 4 or 5 motor guides in different models. I think there was 2 of their wireless models. I couldn't pass that deal up. it was 25% off the marked price which is already discounted down from regular price. The employee said they were selling like hot cakes.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet they were selling at that price.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would a bought and don't need one. Great price. Congrats on a real deal.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

dang, wish I could have got in on that, what a deal!..... they can keep the motorguide wireless, mine broke again yesterday. it's been a lemon since it was new.

Post Thanks / Like

Good thing I didn't see them the wife would of been upset. She doesn't see the need for multiples of everything.

Post Thanks / Like

I was there looking for a pistol case for my brother-in-law's christmas and saw that. Went and got an employee to make sure i was seeing it right. He said one guy bought 6 of them and another bought 4. Had him open the box to make sure it was complete and snatched it up. I make a saturday or sunday weekly trip just to see what's there. I live just a stone's throw away. Most of the time the same crap but today I found a deal to make up for all those wasted trips there!