Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: trying truman need some advice

Post Thanks / Like

Default trying truman need some advice

Hey guys im leaving smithville and traveling to truman . I and amsoil boater will be on the lake . gonna put in at windsor crossing and could use a little direction and would trade some info up in my area if needed thank you in advance.........we will be in a 20ft red and white aluminum triton with amsoil all over and a 200 opti on the back stop and say hello...........good fishin ......charlie
    CHARLIE :D]

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not fished over there yet this winter it I would hang a right from the ramp and run down river about 1 1/2 miles as the lake turns to the right there will be a large creek on the outside bend. Brush creek. We like to fish the trees at the mouth of the creek. The channels swings in there pretty tight and they will stack up when the water temps drop. Also some good bluffs with in the first couple miles each direction from the ramp. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

How did you guys do Charlie?

Post Thanks / Like

He is still on the water

Saw you this morning Charlie, we launched my little boat right in front of you, I figured you would wander our way but we never saw you again. We didn't do very well, and neither did any other boat we saw/talked to with the exception of two fellers that were using minnows and doing fair.

I had to quit at 10 to take my two daughters Christmas shopping
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen the amsoil boat when I was leaving everharts. How'd you guys do?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2