Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Day with the Polsky Boys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Day with the Polsky Boys

Had a good day on with my two sons on Sunday. The weather was unbelievable for December and the fish cooperated too. I am so glad we had a chance to go together and catch a few. It will be a blink of the eye and they'll be off doing their own thing.
    We had a lot of laughs and they learned a few things, I hope. Caught enough keepers for a three man limit, but we just kept fifteen good ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Is that stick MAGIC???? Every time I see it, it has a boat load of dandies on it!!!!
    FISH ON......... inspired by river monsters around the globe.......

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a great pic. Ought to blow it up and get framed.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great day with the boys. You have got that lake figured out for big fish. Cray is right that would make a great picture of you all for some memories later once they have grown and gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking mess of fish there guys....good memories for you and the boys

Post Thanks / Like

good mess of fish , great pic , even better memory's congrats

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Polsky, what a day with the boys. A friend and I were fishing Sunday also and it was absolutely beautiful. We didn't have as good of luck as you but caught 17 over 10 inches. We went to different parts of the lake and caught little fish everywhere but never got on the good ones. The weather was so nice I took the boat on about a 25 mi. ride just to air it out. congrats on the day with your boys.

Post Thanks / Like

THanks for all the kind words out there. In regards to the 'stick' being magic not sure of that, but it did come from a beaver hut on Rend lake. Found it floating and it just needed to be used for something, kind of cool. I hope everyone out there has a safe holiday season, at least I think its December?

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome Polsky! I'm rackin my brain and don't remember seeing the three of you up in the South Fork.........right? I'm going to be kind of mad at myself if you were there and we didn't get to hook up.

Congrats on a good day with your boys........ my brother and I have had a bunch of those days with dad and you just never forget them.

U

Post Thanks / Like

nice report, great picture, congrats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast