Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie and perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie and perch

Started off at my local bride caught around ten calico decided not to waste good weather with slow fishing so headed south down rt 1 to the duct got there and first cast was game on caught around 30 crappie a dozen perch 2 large mouths and 2pickerel all under floats with jig with around a 2ft leader

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!!! I stuck around for awhile they moved out front I got them under the float about 4-5ft down released 22 to 10inchs.. Went back in the afternoon and got another 15 under the float again I got to checkout that duct spot!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea check it out i seen a ton of bait what looked like to be shad or little herring not sure witch im geusing shad but in the spring i was jiging hering in the canal dont know how they got in there have to figure that out yet but all fish were caught on the bottom bridge must have been 30 diving birds in the cove fish the same stuff that we do up on the bridge and if its nice i might try for a night bite friday

Post Thanks / Like

nice!!! did you ever make it out tonight???

Post Thanks / Like

Nodidnt feel like being a hero tonight but a guy i no did realy good up at hopatcong