Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Melvern 12/2/12

crappieslinger is offline Moderator Kansas Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Melvern 12/2/12

Have not been out for a few weeks and with the warm day we thought we would head to Pomona. Got out to Adams Grove and found they had pulled the dock plus there were probably 20 boats on the water so we decided to head to Melvern.
    Got to Melvern around 13:00 and fished till 16:30. Fished the piles in 18-20 feet of water. We ended up with 13 over 12 inches. Caught around 50 total but did not keep anything that was less than 12. A good portion of the fish we caught were in the 8-11 inch range with most being less than 10 inches. Great day to be on the water!
    Don't Move a Mussel!! Clean, Drain and Dry EVERY TIME, ON EVERY BODY OF WATER!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great job. Sounds like a great afternoon. You let the wife out fish you again? Shoyld you be studing for finals this semester? Or finishing those class projects.
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice.... Keep up the good work and posts..

Post Thanks / Like

WTG CS, it sounds like Melvern is turning back on, good job in a short amount of time
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job!!! Way to get after them!!!
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653