Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its on thir website $1000.00

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its on thir website $1000.00

Well I was on Crappiemasters web site and the June 3rd tournament at Truman Lake is on the board for $1000.00 entry fee!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait. Now just need some sponsors to help out.

Post Thanks / Like

I just went on there can't find it i still see the single pole on june 22-23 ?

Post Thanks / Like

I will double check tonight
    Last edited by x2c; 12-02-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is all I could find on there. So looks like they are trying for a $1000 tournament on Grenada also.

NEW IN 2013: All one poles are artificial bait only. Lake Fork will be a one day One Pole Ultimate Challenge.

$100,000.00 Tournaments on Truman Lake and Grenada Lake require 50% of entry fee before March 15th. Entry fee is $1000.00 for each event.Tournament will be held with 80+ entries by March 15, 2013.

TO MAIL IN ENTRY Download the 2013 Tournament Schedule
    Fill it out, indicate the tournament you are entering and
    send check and entry form to:
    Crappie Masters, Inc.
    23448 Siercks Ave
    Warsaw, MO 65355

Post Thanks / Like

It says print out the 2013 schedule but I can't find it other than the tentitive schedule which does not have the Truman or Grenda $1000 tournaments on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Their website needs major updating, its terrible.

Post Thanks / Like

It was updated today with the below. Little different than the way I took it as being. Looks like it will be a one day tournament instead of two and not a one pole tournament. So I would say that will keep a few guys from fishing the Truman one but should help the turn out for the Grenada tournament as it will be a pulling cranks tournament.

Over the last couple years Bass Pro Shops Crappie Masters tournament trail has inquired to see if there is interest in a big dollar tournament. At the 2012 National Championship anglers were asked to sign up to show interested in a $100,000.00 (100 boat) tournament with a $1000.00 entry fee. President Paul Alpers states, "There were plenty of anglers that signed up showing there interest so we are going to attempt this again. Truman Lake on Aug 4th will be one and Grenada Lake, date to be announced later, will be the other. Teams will have to enter before March 15th for each tournament. Pay half the entry for each on sign up, the other half at registration. A minimum of 80 teams must sign up to have the tournament and the payback will be adjusted with fewer than 100 boats. There will also be absolutely no refund if 80 teams register and the tournament is held." The tournaments will be a one day tournament. Live or artificial bait or a combination. It is a multi pole tournament and anglers may jig or troll. All other rules are the same as all other tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

Man that would be a nice payout, to bad im not brave enough to enter.
    Balzout Mounts

Post Thanks / Like

I had the understanding it would be a one pole artifical lure only tournament. i hope theyre not changing the rules in the middle of the stream. I was very interested in it as a one pole artifical only, but would rethink multiple pole live bait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast