Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Picking up my boat next weekend!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Picking up my boat next weekend!!

I don't know if I told ya'll or not but for the last 6 months I have been eye balling a very nice 16.5 deep V alum boat with a 50 hp johnson. The guy was asking $1000 for it. With buying the new house and all it was hard going saving any money. I had about $400 saved up. Then a few weeks ago my wife got a bonus at work. One morning as I was getting ready for work she walked in the bathroom and handed me $600 and said happy fathers day.....Woo whoo!!. So anyways. After work I went straight over to the guys house to check things out. Sadly he was out of town. Getting to the point once I finally got ahold of him he said before I bought it he wanted to take it out on the lake and make sure the motor was in good shape (has not ran for a little over a year) and all tuned up. He is finally getting around to it this up commng weekend and the following weekend I will take possesion of it.

I can not wait. It is not the biggest or the best boat out there. But it is perfect for a starter boat and for the type of fishing I want to do. With a 50hp it should have enought go to even pull my kids around on a tube. My wife is the greatest :-D

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Hey good luck I know how it feels waiting to get that. I am still saving for my new one.:D
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Now take it and fill it full of crappie.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER