Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Column Posted

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Column Posted

Just posted a new column that will publish this Sunday. Click on link below and then click "Fun Tournament."
    http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/Ne...n%20Tournament
    Ideas for columns to write about are very welcome. Doing this weekly is a chore but really fun. Anytime ya'll want me to stop forcing my rhetoric on you, just say so.

Also, my apologies. I've been playing around with crappie.com more lately and have found that I've not responded to several posts when I probably should have. Guess that I'm just going to have to read it all all the time. So much, probably mission impossible.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Catches

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    Just posted a new column that will publish this Sunday. Click on link below and then click "Fun Tournament."
    Ideas for columns to write about are very welcome. Doing this weekly is a chore but really fun. Anytime ya'll want me to stop forcing my rhetoric on you, just say so.

Also, my apologies. I've been playing around with crappie.com more lately and have found that I've not responded to several posts when I probably should have. Guess that I'm just going to have to read it all all the time. So much, probably mission impossible.
    I like the 1986 catch. Way to go D.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I have to really laugh "Stay Seated in the Boat". The boat I had last year was a 1976 Charger Bass boat. So it was pretty stable with jsut the wife and I in it. We were fishing on small lake north of Brainerd, MN. Fishing for crappie and she caught a 16.5 inch largemouth bass on a 10 foot crappie pole. Wouldn't you know the she had the really limber pole. Thought I was going to have to get the Paramedics out on the lake for one of the two of us. Wasn't sure whether she could stand the excitement or if I didn't get that fish in the boat I'd be in the lake after it....LOL.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris

Loved the story "That Dog Just Won’t Fish"
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead