Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2012 Classic Swap Up Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Wink 2012 Classic Swap Up Challenge

Email has been sent to all Slab Masters members that have given me an email address. If you need to update your contact info, email me or PM me here. Less than 2 weeks till the Classic. It's gonna be fun with a format that I don't think has ever been done before. Two days, two lakes, and a lot of opportunities for every angler to catch the big ones. The web site has had some updates too. Contact me or Jamie with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Question: Where are the big fish in each lake?
    Comment: Show me where.
    Concern: That you will not answer either the question or comment above!

See ya this weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! Answer: in the water. Comment: duly noted. Concern: true.

Look forward to seeing you there. I have not been on Sinclair since last December nor Oconee since the last txmt. Wish I had some fish to show you, but I haven't even been to Blackshear.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

20 of the toughest teams have entered the Classic Swap Up Challenge! It is going to be exciting to see how these teams put together a plan for two lakes in one tournament. My hats off to those entered. Jamie and I say Thank You to those participating for all your dedication to growing the sport of crappie fishing and tournaments. I will try to update tomorrow night on Day One and if I can find time maybe a pic or two.

Post Thanks / Like

Day One turned out to be pretty interesting. The lake was busy with us and a 150+ boat bass tournament. Sinclair was not kind to some teams and the Top 5 were the only teams over 7 lbs. Big Fish was tight for the Top 6 which were all over 2 lbs. Here are the Top 5 and Big Fish for Day One and a couple pics too.

1. 9.81 lbs Churchwell / Young
    2. 8.31 lbs Hilburn / Shields
    3. 7.79 lbs Thiel / Willis
    4. 7.16 lbs Brown / Carson
    5. 7.03 lbs Johnson / Alligood

Big Fish: 2.47 lbs Johnson / Hanson

Name:  HPIM1251 2.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  51.8 KB
    Name:  HPIM1253 2.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  80.3 KB
    Name:  HPIM1248.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  70.3 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Day Two and Final Weigh-in

All of day two and complete results are posted on this link along with pics. Classic Swap Up Challenge

Congrats to the EZT Pole Perch team of Churchwell / Young on a well deserved and hard fought victory!