Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ice Fishing Show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ice Fishing Show

The big ice fishing show is coming up this weekend at St. Paul. I will be attending the show Saturday with five fellow fishermen.

Progressive Insurance 20th Annual St. Paul Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show | GS Events

Post Thanks / Like

The little guy has got church, swimming, and skiiing on Sunday, or we'd stop in and say hi.

I'm going to see if we can make it Saturday. He's asked about ice fishing last year, and since I don't currently do the hard water thing, I'll see about bringing him to this, and finding a buddy who's got the set up covered, and can take him out this winter.

Of course, there seems to be something wrong with being able to drag a canoe out and ski on the same afternoon.

Shawn

P.S. Looking forward to taking him to his first Sportsman show this spring!

Post Thanks / Like

I made it to the ST. Paul Ice fishing show Saturday. Great show!!!. There is every thing you could possible need for hard water fishing at the show.

Post Thanks / Like

My brother and his son joined us for a really good time. The kids loved checking out the pull and fold portables, as well as the $15k+ RVs on ice.

They must have went four times through the ice fishing trout pond, and both were given an Rapala Ice Force polar fleece hat.
    Attached Images Attached Images