Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: temporary spider rig

Post Thanks / Like

Default temporary spider rig

I am going on a fishing trip with a new friend that has a 21 foot nitro bass boat. We will be spider rigging most of the time. I have a boat set up for this and have used this method for many years but he would like to take his boat. Anyone have any ideas about rod hoders and double front seat with no holes drilled in his boat?

Post Thanks / Like

would put some small holes in the boat, but get some bases for your SR rod holders, install 'em in his boat, take your rod holders and use in his boat. After fishing trip, remove the bases, and the screws holes should be covered up by the carpet. A bit of work but nothing permanent in his boat.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

We make and sell a no-drill set up with rod holders and double seat. Double Seats and Accessories It works great but probably not worth it for just one fishing trip.
    Cumberland Crappie LLC
    Rod Holders, Double Seat Mounts and other Accessories
    http://www.cumberlandcrappie.com
    Phone (606) 425-7151
    Poplar Lures Pro Staff
    http://www.poplarlures.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mount everything on a piece of 3/4" plywood cut to fit the bow of his boat. Might have to buy a couple bases to fit his pedestals, or add a double stacked 2X6 and drill 2 proper-sized holes to slip them into (if it's just a 1-shot deal).
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Cumberland Crappie makes and sell a no-drill set up with rod holders and double seat. If you need Terry's phone number just pm me. I used his setup today and it worked find.

Post Thanks / Like

X3 for Cumberland Crappie

Sent from a Droid.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You definitely need to check out my website. We invented this type of setup. Rod holders all over your boat with no holes are what we are about. We also sell a full line of Driftmaster including the Crow Foot for crappie fishing. Some of this is not on our website but we have it. Just give us a call at 336-249-6782. Our website is Extreme Fishing Concepts