Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ** Don't Forget Friends ** Happy Turkey Day to all

Post Thanks / Like

Default ** Don't Forget Friends ** Happy Turkey Day to all

I am living in Richmond, VA, but sending this reminder and wish to all that I can.

First: Try to remember our friends that have been sick, or have lost loved ones this year. They might like a friendly hello. So that they may know they are not forgotten. I know parents and kids can fall into this group. Just a phone call or anything to let everyone know how we feel. Lonliness can hurt.

I wrote last year. My wife is still battling terminal cancer. I know she may not be hear next year and appreciate her. She now has lesions on her chest.
    For ME: Been only two weeks since I got out of the hospital with Congestive Heart Failure. Need to fight that to hel take care of her, but we are not invincible and neither are others.

I am not a religious freak or goody two shoes. I can get down and dirty with most all, but try to brighten someones life.

Second: Hope Everyond and their Families have a great Thanksgiving and Holiday Season.

Jake

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I second that motion Jake. We are a fortunate bunch, and it's a small thing that we do that can make such a difference in someones holiday. It's tough to be alone through this season. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, hope y'all enjoy the day.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Jake I appreciate your situation and am sending a pray for your wife and for you as well. The Lord does things for a reason and sometimes we don't understand why but as long as we stay strong. We will overcome anything that he challenges us with. Happy Thankgiving to you and your family. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p