Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neonmoon...Anybody heard from him?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Neonmoon...Anybody heard from him?

I was just curious about the trip Neonmoon had planned to travel from North to South to fish and escape the cold. Sounded like fun. Just curious if anybody heard anything.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I read on the main board, he was at Sardis.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

check out the kayak forum, he's been posting about his "adventures" and such.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I ain't drown yet. Been checking-in on the IN Board. Left IN a month ago today, hit LBL, then Reelfoot, and at Sardis now. Plan to hit Enid and Grenada while I'm in the area.

Check the KY, TN and MS Boards for fish pics (though my best day was this week, here at Sardis), just posted some Tues on the MS Board South65 (local here who was nice enough to offer to take me out on the Upper Lake), we got into some nice ones. It'd sure be nice to have a local lake in IN with fish like they have down here.

I may have to find a spot down here to jack-up the bus, yank the wheels, and lay a foundation under her.
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

You might just have found a great place to do just that. There are a lot places that don't compare to what that area has to offer. A man can survive
    on gills and crappie meat for sure.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm having a ball keeping up with the trip. I'd love to do that someday. Maybe when I get thru this working phase. I don't have that much longer.

Post Thanks / Like

I've hit a few snags (errr....and stumps) along the way, but that's to be expected, and keeping my fingers crossed the worst is behind me. Once I'm done with this winter, it'll be hard to head back north. The only saving grace setting in Indiana again will be knowing (hopefully) I'll get to do it again next fall, hopefully better informed and better equipped.

My real fun started at Reelfoot, and has continued to Sardis, but shhhh.....don't tell anyone else, I want to keep it a secret
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to add, just met another IN guy here, saw his truck the other day at the ramp. I walked down to his campsite a few minutes ago and talked to him a bit. Nice guy, said he lives around Martinsville. I told him about CDC, said he'd check it out when he got back home, which he said he's pulling out in the AM.
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Now I understand why the Indiana board has been so boring and uneventful. Neon is having all the fun rolling around on stumps in cold water! I am glad you are alright. I have to get back to the other boards and track down more epic adventures of NeonMoon.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Neon is enjoying Mississippi crappie fishing and has caught some sure enough slabs
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast