Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My prop--your prop--whos got my prop?

Post Thanks / Like

Default My prop--your prop--whos got my prop?

Since i have been layed up (aug 6) i have not been on my boat. It sat 3 days and nites in the parking lot at 7 rivers hospital in chrystal river and has been in my driveway ever since, backed in close to my garage.

2 weeks ago on the idea i was going to be in it soon, i sent it down to my mechanic, to have him change spark plugs, clean carbs and general go over before my winter speck season.

He knew i had been complaining and complaining about all the gas it used and had even phoned him to look foe a good used 4 stroke .

Buddy, my mechanic called me after he started on the boat and says "Linda, what are you doing with this bass boat stainless prop on your boat? I said HUH? Last i knew i had a pontoon stainless prop on it that i purchased 2 years ago, but tore up in lake panasoffke and had to have repaired. Buddy says, well there is a repair no stamped on it, they must have given you back the wrong prop. No wonder your using soooo much gas with he wrong prop on there.

I take the prop to the marina. The marina tells me that the numbers on the prop are not any of the numbers of their prop man!

WHY WOULD ANYONE STEAL MY PROP AND PUT ANOTHER PROP ON IN ITS PLACE?? AND WHEN WOULD THEY HAVE DONE IT?

Post Thanks / Like

Shows you what I know.....a prop is a prop is a prop......I knew they had diffent pitches and sizes, but I never knew they had special ones for toons. Maybe I should be more careful to steal the right stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds more like a trade???