Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: TV taping at Chautauqua NY

Post Thanks / Like

Default TV taping at Chautauqua NY

Hi Everyone,

We are currently putting plans together for the 3rd series of the Midwest Crappie Television show. One lake that I would really like to showcase is Chautauqua NY. If anyone knows of a good crappie guide there that is interested in doing a show, please let me know.

Also, for those of you that wanted to see a picture of the embroidered Midwest Crappie jacket or sweatshirt, I should have a picture on the website by this afternoon. www.midwestcrappie.com

Thanks,
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sportsman's Channel requests

Hey Russ - I called my local cable company and requested that Sportsman's Channel be added to our lineup. However, they were non-to-thrilled to take my request. Typical, unfortunately.

You might want to plant a seed for me with your rep at Sportsman's for them to pursue Northeast Arkansas, specifically City, Light, Water and Cable in Paragould, AR. It would be nice to get your shows here. Thanks
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Daryl,

I wish you could get the show there. I think we have some good ones coming up! The Sportsman Channel is expanding every day and have just signed with 4 of the nation's 5 biggest cable companies. Hopefully they get your way soon!

If you can't find the show anywhere, you can order the dvds on my website or at crappiestuff.com

GOOD FISHIN!!!
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Russ. It'll probably be like everything else around here in this part of the state, we'll get it 10 years after the rest of the world. It's a microcosm of "slow." I'll say hello to Wally for you, if you know what I mean.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]