Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glad to be back on

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad to be back on

We've been having quite a issue with my computer is we had to have a guy come out and it cost me over 200 bucks and it was still not working and got him back on today remote with the computer don't know if you guys have ever heard of nerds on call but they are fantastic if you have any issues with your computer but anyway we were in the process of getting everything installed here and get back to tying jigs it will be probably a couple of months or more before I shoot any plastics most my plastics are still in Eastern Oregon I could not transport them on the moving truck so I will have to load my drum up in the pickup and haul it over here I am sorry to hear about Bob number one is I've only had a few conversations with him in the past I'm glad to see that plastics are still going good and I see quite a few interesting post we will comment when I can hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and eight Christmas coming up hope to come with some new stuff this year if we get connected with the right people ship you are doing a fantastic job with your plastic baits I'm glad to see that you are experimenting with two colors I hope to see more of your work you are doing fantastic well do some commenting on the other post this evening.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see You back on Snake.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My mentor,my friend.....welcome back. You were missed. Glad you had fun in China. Thank you for the compliments.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.