Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kapowsin tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default kapowsin tomorrow

going to kapowsin tomorrow to do a little panfishing. called the resort and they said the fishing has been good for crappie and bluegill. hoping for the best.
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CK14
    going to kapowsin tomorrow to do a little panfishing. called the resort and they said the fishing has been good for crappie and bluegill. hoping for the best.
    GOOD LUCK LET US KNOW WASSUP? WHERE'S SLAB? I GET WORRIED WHEN HE'S QUIET/ PEACE I'LL HOLLA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRAPPIE BADBOY
    GOOD LUCK LET US KNOW WASSUP? WHERE'S SLAB? I GET WORRIED WHEN HE'S QUIET/ PEACE I'LL HOLLA
    i will. and i know what you mean about slab. you out there slab?
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good CK. i have been wantin to hit that one for a while. don't forget to bring your bass rods, i have there are some good ones in there

Post Thanks / Like

So you'll be down in my neck of the woods .... ehhh ...... wish I could grab the pontoon and hit it with ya ...... But I gota go to work here in a few minutes and then from there heading to Westport for 2 days of salmon fishin!

Good Luck and I'll be looking for the report when I get back!
    To fish or not to fish ...... how can that even be a queston:D

Post Thanks / Like

couldn't find any crappie but the rock bass were out in force. got around 65 rock bass and only a couple little bluegill. they were hitting real good until the sun came through the clouds then it shut down. can't wait for them to make that boat launch, so i don't have to pay $30 to go out on the lake
    oh yea, i released them all too.
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you didn't get into a bunch of good fish CK I'd have thought you would do quite well but I've noticed I'm wrong a lot LOL. I think I'm gonna fish for a couple hours on Clear lake tomorrow morning before all the boats get on the water, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Yea, and speaking of Slab, where is he?
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish

Post Thanks / Like

good luck out on clear :D
    and at least i caught a bunch of fish. they fight pretty good on ultralight.
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I never made it to Clear Lake as my wife and kids were sick yesterday. Got to stay home and play nurse. Oh well, maybe this weekend.
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish

zmuppett Guest

Default kapowsin and potholes panfish ?????

got back from potholes on wednesday ..it was hot ..really hot ..fishing was slow ...really slow ... what has happened to all the good panfish ...potholes I caught only smallmouth bass ..my wife got a 4lb trout while we were looking for other things in the cooler water ...not 1 perch ,bluegill , crappie found ..we tried around goose island and parts of the outter dunes area near the beaver huts I could find ...we used to bring in lots of good size perch even ice fishing there before .. surface temp was 98 while we were there ..with a good wind mixing things up ..we got back and I was still jonesin to fish ..so thursday went to kapowsin ..wanted to hit it before the new launch opened ..rock bass after rock bass .. we caught a few good bluegill on largemouth sized lures ..thoose fish were hungry ..only hit 3 large mouth .leeches got no strikes there ..I used to fish there 3-4 times a week .where did all the rock bass come from . no perch or crappie seen ..we were the only ones on the lake till about 3pm..we got there at 6am ..resort doesn't open till 7am ..lameness...we left at 8pm..has anyone been hitting the 14-16 inch perch in lake washington yet or are they still hanging deep ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast