Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ESP Panfish fishing rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default ESP Panfish fishing rods

These rods are made by Norsemen Outdoors and have a system labeled VAT (vibration amplification technique ). Anyone out there use one of these rods or have any personal information their willing to share? Thanks.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-17-2012 at 04:41 AM.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishfooler View Post
    These rods are made by Norsemen Outdoors and have a system labeled VAT (vibration amplification technique ). Anyone out there use one of these rods or have any personal information their willing to share? Thanks.
    FF ... I was one of the first fieldtesters of the ESP line of rods, prior to them being mfg'd by Norsemen Outdoors ... then again after they re-emerged on the market, from Norsemen Outdoors. I've posted many times about these rods, and given my opinion on them. I'm neither affiliated with nor beholding to the designer or manufacturer of the rods, so my opinion stems from personal use only ... and not a comparison against higher or lower end models of other brands.

What specifically did you want to know about these rods ? And it would be helpful to know which particular model you're interested in, and/or for what methods you intend to use the rod.

I have & use these three, and can only give a opinion on them :

E56ULS 5'6" Ultra Lite Rod

E66PLS 6'6" Power Lite Rod

E90PJP 9' Power Jig Rod

... CP

Post Thanks / Like

Same here, 7 fter is great, long poles are too heavy for my taste
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!