Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiencali

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappiencali

Dave, to answer your question if i like my Express. The truth is i love the boat. I said it on here somewhere that it fishes and rides as well, or better than any of the glass boats i've owned. But because of their lack of interest when warranty problems arise, i would'nt recommend them to my worst enemy. The dealer i purchased mine from quit selling them because he got tired of fighting them for payment on warranty work (they said to do). I bought this boat with the mind set that it would be my last, i'm not to sure now. That all said, i do think they build a great boat, but they better start taking care of their customers and dealers. There's more boat manufacturers out there now than you can count and in a competitive market like it is, they're cutting their own throats...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Izzy that is what I have heard.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

It's a cry'in shame that some companies won't stand behind their products any more...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I hear ya. When my Triton's hull cracked they were the same way. I told them that they could shove their boat up their behind. Luckily the guy that wanted to buy the boat from me said that he was willing to pay half the repairs.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

What i don't understand is why they jump right on a problem for one guy and not the next. One guy on here will tell his horror story and somebody else say's "I got promp and exellent sevice" from them. I guess we caught them on a bad day or something, who know's. I do know one thing for sure, me ribs have been on for 4 hours and they is lookin mighty good...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I plan on cooking some beer brats and burgers and have a couple friends over a BBQ on the beach.

Dave