Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie going deep on Lake O the Pines

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Crappie going deep on Lake O the Pines

Went out last night and tried all the spots less than 15 ft. BIG ZERO +3. This pretty much tells me the fish are headed for deeper water. The lake was too rough to fish on the main body of the lake. It's cooling down about a half degree a day. This weekend of the 4th of December should be a good start if the weather cooperates. Medium Minnows work really well during this time. I get mine at Johnson Creek Mart @Johnson Creek he always has plenty. Right now 30 ft is where I'm trying today and I will fill you in on the outcome.

Wild Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill
    Went out last night and tried all the spots less than 15 ft. BIG ZERO +3. This pretty much tells me the fish are headed for deeper water. The lake was too rough to fish on the main body of the lake. It's cooling down about a half degree a day. This weekend of the 4th of December should be a good start if the weather cooperates. Medium Minnows work really well during this time. I get mine at Johnson Creek Mart @Johnson Creek he always has plenty. Right now 30 ft is where I'm trying today and I will fill you in on the outcome.

Wild Bill

Wild Bill: That guy at Johnson's Creek Mart does have good shiners and good prices on them. Try his smoked brisket at 11:30 a.m. every day. Rain should be over by Wednesday. Am planning to come over there fishing Friday. Try to get help relief by then. Call me if they turn on before Friday or I will watch for your report on this forum.

R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"