Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tablerock lake

Post Thanks / Like

Smile tablerock lake

can anyone tell me where to go on tablerock to catch some crappie.will be there july 3rd, 4th, and 5th. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i guess i should have scrolled down a little farther i see that question has already been answered

Post Thanks / Like

Late in the Day try the West Bank just north of 76 bridge @ cape fair. Crappie hanging over deep water in the shade. Crappie suspended 12 - 15ft in 25 ft of water. Blk / Char tipped with Minnows. Focus on the edge of the shadow line of the trees along that bluff.

Good Luck!
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pushin' Cranks

Didn't do as well as I did on July 1st.

Pushed Bandit Crankbaits Saturday evening 6:00pm - 9:00pm Just South of 76 Bridge. Only one Crappie on a Splatter back. My oldest boy pulled a 3 lb. Walleye off trolled 300 series chartruese bandit in the rear of the boat.

One thing about the Crankbaits. They're either hot or they are stone cold.

But I've found it's Easier to manage the 7 and 5 year old when trolling as opposed to them getting hung up every few seconds casting and vertical jiggin' .
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Kit, you are the man.... think about what you did!! One of the best things a dad can. Gettin them kids to fishin without having to worry about them loosing intrest and the frustration of getting hung all the time. Anything to keep them interested and on the water and catch a few. If there were more dads like you, kids now a days would be wettin hooks rather than roaming streets looking for something to do. Hats off to ya dude.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.