Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Swap Box

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Swap Box

I have never been involved with a swap box ( jigs or materials ). I was very excited to sign up for my first swap box , but it isn't turning out so well. Seems the last couple haven't worked out so well either.

I was curious if just anyone can start a swap box?
    Would it be possible to start a new box if the current one doesn't start soon?

Is anyone else interested? Or am I out of line for asking.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I've been emailing him and I guess there's been a death in his family - but he says it's going to go out by the end of the week. Once it gets moving it should move along.

Okay to answer your questions above - "I was very excited to sign up for my first swap box , but it isn't turning out so well. Seems the last couple haven't worked out so well either." If you've read the thread one of the biggest DIPSTICK plays was on my part. More people wanted in after it started and we signed them on but I forgot to post about only 5-7 items, and try and have the box moved on within 3 days" So that one was my fault and I fully take the blame for it, I screwed up.

Anyone can start a swap box if they want to. It does take quite a bit to start a decent box moving though.

"Would it be possible to start a new box if the current one doesn't start soon?" - If you have the stuff to start one go for it, but I'm hoping the box gets out by the end of the week. I've been in a lot of rounds with the box and I have put alot of stuff in it.

Is anyone else interested?? - Yes there are plenty of folks who want to but not on this one.

No you are not out of line for asking!!! Keep track of the other thread I will be.