Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: glow baits

Post Thanks / Like

Question glow baits

i have been pouring my own baits lately and have made some that glow, has anyone tried and glow baits and did they work?. i am going out tonight to give them a try , just wondering if it was a waste of time

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few threads on here about jig heads that glow, the ones that I have seen talk about the success that they have had with them.

Post Thanks / Like

i have some glow jig heads i will be using with the glow jigs, i really hace hi hopes for this combo

Post Thanks / Like

Crappieday i have been using glow tubes for years while night fishing.And have had great success with them.There are nights if it dont glow you dont catch anything.

Post Thanks / Like

We use glow jigs up here in Minnesota too,but mostly in the winter months for icefishing.They should really work great down in those southern states just fine.
    I'm surprised you all aren't using them more often.Glow paints are very popular with the tackle makers up here,because of Al and Ron Lindner of In-Fisherman always advertising them on TV and in their magazines.There are a few fisherman reaping big money selling them online.Why not use them more often down there.Good luck and let us know how well they work.:D
    CrappieMagnet