Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: teezur jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default teezur jigs

Did anyone have an address where the teezure jigs could be mail ordered
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to order some also, but I would like to see what they look like. Is there a website or some pics out there anywhere??
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

This link has pictures of a few of their jigs and their contact info:

TeeZur Jigs
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default TeeZur Jigs

Call Jackie Summers at 731-692-3908 or email her at [email protected] I think. Wish they had a web site with pictures of the trailer as it's impresive. I saw the trailer and all their jigs for the first time in Nov at the TeeZur Memorial tournament for Dave Summers.

I think you can get a sample pack of the Teezur jigs also. Ask Jackie or her kids about this if you call.

I was amazed at how many different sizes and colors they had hanging on the walls of the trailer.

Here is a scan of just one of their jigs. I like the chartruse color best.

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    Did anyone have an address where the teezure jigs could be mail ordered
    crap-king
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

I am going to email for the order form today - Santa wants it
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Do they make weedless one like that??
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

OK, OK, thanks for reminding me again. I just called Jackie, no answer. But I did set up the backend for teezur.com, so within the next day you should see the site up. I'll simply add Jackie's phone number for now, till I can get ahold of her. But at least there'll be a place to locate her number.

Just talked to Jackie, material for her website is on the way for me to use to update her site. kewl
    Last edited by Slab; 11-29-2004 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Jackie update - jsut got off phone with her
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Tae73 ...

To the best of my knowledge, Teezur jigs do not come "weedless".

The weedless jigheads, that I've been using, come from Oldham's (TX) and from P&S Tackle (KY). Both of these are "non-painted" leadheads. The Oldham's Surelock Weedless Crappie Jighead comes in 1/16oz only, and has a thin wire loop that slips under the hook point to make it weedless. The P&S Tackle Jighead comes in various weights and has the "brush guard" style weedguard.

Anyone contacting these people - please tell them that I sent you, or recommended them ... this helps keep them as contributing sponsors to the tourneys, and shows them that their products and work are appreciated by the Crappie anglers associated with this board. Thanks and ...luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

Since David passed away, Jackie does not get online very much. But you can call her and she will mail an order form to you. Or you can contact me and I will see that she gets your info. You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at 731-336-3550 cell or 731-644-3793 home. You should try to NEW minnow rigs. They are working great.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]