Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green lights?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green lights?

Anybody use the green submersible lights? Are they effective in bringing in the bait/gamefish?

Post Thanks / Like

Very much so. Check out the link below for a forum member that makes some of the best on the market.

Fishing with space age technology L.E.D. lights

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using the large submersibles from Optronics. You have to weight it down.

Post Thanks / Like

Dutch,
    Apparently Mr. Share is reconstructing his website and it is not available at this time.

And Bayoubob, reading the reviews from purchasers on the BassPro website, the Optronics had one five star rating and two one star reviews. I also had one of those and it leaked after the second fishing trip and quit working, so I would also give it one star. Total waste of my money.

Post Thanks / Like

yea they work very well and I do like green better than white even if it's just easier on my eyes. Both will work, but the LED lights don't draw down your batteries near as much!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dncncwboy61 View Post
    Dutch,
    Apparently Mr. Share is reconstructing his website and it is not available at this time.

And Bayoubob, reading the reviews from purchasers on the BassPro website, the Optronics had one five star rating and two one star reviews. I also had one of those and it leaked after the second fishing trip and quit working, so I would also give it one star. Total waste of my money.
    Mr Spare actually passed away a couple of days ago, not sure what will happen with his company but certainly hope it will go on. "G" on here might could give you some info.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Spare. Condolences to the family and I hope someone will carry on with his line of lights. I had seen them before and was planning on buying a couple of them.

I have owned the Optronics and was totally dissatisfied with them.

Post Thanks / Like

I received an email from Bob Spare's widow today. I had ordered a light from Bob, but it was after his passing. His wife said he had made the lights up as the order came in so there are none left and she didn't say anything about any being made available later on. She is sending me a check for my costs as she, in her words, is computer illiterate doesn't know how to use PayPal to send me a refund.

So it looks like these units will no longer be available.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to hear this, maybe someone else in the family will step up. She has her hands full rite now I am sure, continued prayers.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dncncwboy61 View Post
    Dutch,

Bob Spare (Bob #1) made the Reel-Lites and I have two. They work just fine. The Reel-lites are no longer available. Bob passed away last week.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast