Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Veterans Day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Veterans Day

I walked out of the restaurant last night and the first person I saw was a Vietnam Vet. I knew this immediately because he was wearing a black leather vest covered in patches from his service. I walked up to him and shook his hand and said thank you. I wanted to say more. I wanted to say Welcome Home, as I learned from Ted. Being the weepy woman that I am, it's all I can do just to get the words "thank you" out before crying like a baby. So, I'll take this opportunity to say thank you for your service and welcome home to the many military members and their families here on c.c.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all who serve, those who have served and the families that support you. Thank you for keeping us free!
    Fear God, Love your neighbor, Catch fish!
    Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks X2

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All gave some. Some gave all. Thank you veterans. Freedom is not free.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all before and after I served, honor and for Love of America. Been to many locations around the big blue marble, and there ain't no place
    like America, not even close.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crappie Stalker View Post
    I walked out of the restaurant last night and the first person I saw was a Vietnam Vet. I knew this immediately because he was wearing a black leather vest covered in patches from his service. I walked up to him and shook his hand and said thank you. I wanted to say more. I wanted to say Welcome Home, as I learned from Ted. Being the weepy woman that I am, it's all I can do just to get the words "thank you" out before crying like a baby. So, I'll take this opportunity to say thank you for your service and welcome home to the many military members and their families here on c.c.
    As you Vonna, I have a hard time putting words into speech at the proper time. The sacrifices of our Veterans and their families are beyond words, but our thanks is all we have. Thank You one and all.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all the current soldiers and vets the sacrifices you make is unreal. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Qnohaw6snwbnEQ

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much Vonna!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team