Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For any anlgler who has a daughter

Post Thanks / Like

Default For any anlgler who has a daughter

My Wish to You
    Here's an article about my daughter getting married.

Post Thanks / Like

Great story and very true went down the same road with my oldest daughter and now on that journey with my youngest very glad they let me join them best memory's a father can have and yes picked up one fine young man to have as a fishing partner with my first son in law cant wait for the second one but before that happens our first grandchild which we think is going to be a girl is own her way and we cant wait to get her out on the water and teach her some of the important things in life and hopefully a bunch of good memories along the way very proud of our two girls and the best thing about them is their mother couldn't have picked a better person to spend my life with she loves to fish as much as me enjoyed the story brought back some good memories
    HERE FISHY FISHY

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was given 2 girls, and they both have a love and respect for the outdoors in many different ways. My young daughter married in June and was more the fishin buddy than her sis, but the older one would never say no. She just liked going.Very hard on me when I realized that yet another page had turned and life moves on. Good article Brad.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Great article Brad i have two daughters and right now they are dragging me to the deer woods. I always do my best to make sure they get the shot.
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP