Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We miss snake river

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We miss snake river

You know this forum is pretty quiet when Bob Hinkle is not on it. He must be really having a ball in China or he has gotten back and is deeply involved in relocating his home and setting up shop again. Hope he is not overdoing it with his broken arm. Has anyone heard from Snake River? We miss his posts, commentaries, insites and his suggestions.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Knowing him he's getting tours of all the tackle factories!!!!!!!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably so.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he is training a large group how to pour plastics, freeing up on his time to fish more
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

He is a man of leisure now....just rambling around and goofing off and having a good time
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    You know this forum is pretty quiet when Bob Hinkle is not on it. He must be really having a ball in China or he has gotten back and is deeply involved in relocating his home and setting up shop again. Hope he is not overdoing it with his broken arm. Has anyone heard from Snake River? We miss his posts, commentaries, insites and his suggestions.
    well guys we just got back from China and we're been very busy setting up things here at the new place we have not got anything in the shop ready to go yet we will in a couple months just getting the house ready to go is going to take some time I hope to be up making plastic baits and jigs before the end of January no promises I'm glad to be back on I miss chatting with all you guys know I did not get into anything into China for making plastic baits or time jigs they are really strict about bringing materials back through customs you cannot bring any for or feathers or anything like that back I didn't even try I've seen some beautiful furs over there really cheap I mean beautiful blonde Fox in they had some Furs I will love to have but I could not bring them back I would have to double check on feathers because you cannot bring the skins back only lose or they sold in a string will be on more often to check.

www.bobsjigs.com

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    well guys we just got back from China and we're been very busy setting up things here at the new place we have not got anything in the shop ready to go yet we will in a couple months just getting the house ready to go is going to take some time I hope to be up making plastic baits and jigs before the end of January no promises I'm glad to be back on I miss chatting with all you guys know I did not get into anything into China for making plastic baits or time jigs they are really strict about bringing materials back through customs you cannot bring any for or feathers or anything like that back I didn't even try I've seen some beautiful furs over there really cheap I mean beautiful blonde Fox in they had some Furs I will love to have but I could not bring them back I would have to double check on feathers because you cannot bring the skins back only lose or they sold in a string will be on more often to check.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Bob!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys get settled in okay and don't go hurting yourself doing it. Hope you had a great trip!!!!!!!

Again welcome back!!!!!!!!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back my friend. Take care of your elbow and yourself. You were missed. Did you hear about Bob #1? Check the main forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast