PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep your sunglasses on your head or afloat

ARcrappie
11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
FloatEyes Keep Your Sunglasses afloat (http://www.bradwiegmann.com/tackle/sunglasses/940-floateyes-keep-your-sunglasses-afloat.html)
How many times has your sunglasses fallen off your head?
This article is about keeping your sunglasses on your head or afloat by Brad Wiegmann.

PIGINTHEPIGPEN
11-06-2012, 02:31 PM
If they fitt the way they are suppose to. Oakly's with the rubber gripps on the sides. They will not fall off. So to answere your question, Never.

3weight
11-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Those look like they would be hot on the neck just like croakies.

I started using cablez, much thinner and dont even touch your neck when you have your glasses on. I guess they wouldnt provide much floatation but as long as the glasses are on your head there shouldnt be much chance of them falling off.

crappielimits
11-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Those look like they would be hot on the neck just like croakies.

I started using cablez, much thinner and dont even touch your neck when you have your glasses on. I guess they wouldnt provide much floatation but as long as the glasses are on your head there shouldnt be much chance of them falling off.

I lost a pair of Costas last year with cablez on them. Until then I thought the same.

crappiedoc
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Lanyards, I use them and haven't lost a pair since.

speckfinder
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
I lost a pair of Costas last year with cablez on them. Until then I thought the same.

Cablz makes a float for their retainers

wilbur
11-06-2012, 07:29 PM
I usually Crazy Glue mine to my Ears. Aint lost a pair yet, only problem is when you pull them off your ears get a little tender.

bfish
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Chums for me. Current sunglasses are on year 8. Previous pair lasted 9 years until I stepped on them (why I laid them on the floor is beyond me).

Wood_Duck
11-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I got a little cheapo set at Walmart that's got surgical tubing and a little balsa floater. It was $4 and I don't know how bad it will torment me but it's just on my cheapos. My oakleys fit way too tight to worry about them falling.

Sam
11-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Keep them on your nose covering your eyes and you won't have a problem:biggrin