Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: attractors...

Post Thanks / Like

Default attractors...

going to check the attractors we, TBBU, and TPWD put out a couple of weeks ago, to see if they are working. i have had reports of folks pulling/and destroying them. i dont know for sure. i hope it is skuttlebutt cause it takes a lot of work to build them and they are for people to use to help them catch fish. will report tomorrow evening............

Post Thanks / Like

Very sad if they are.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

I have had that happen here on Rayburn too. It is a shame folks have to be that way. Hope you can relocate them if they have been moved as said before. Good luck and hope you get them marked okay. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

This is the very reason I dont put anything out that can ever be seen with the nekkid eye, makes it hard too. Winter pool is 193 and summer pool is 215 so what I will be putting out will be for winter fishing and early spring cause in the summer at normal pool it will be 25 feet down.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

If you have permission, check your Wildlife Laws. They may possibly be committing a crime (by interfering with your pursuit of game), check with your DNR (or F&W, whatever they call it in your neck of the woods) and if so prosecute them.
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

the attractors are still there. i couldnt find the one that i was told was drug into 2' of water. fishing was sssllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwww! one keeper crappie, lmb, and a catfish.....guess fishing during a front dont work real good. but at least the condo's are still there!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear they are still there and well.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers