Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A little help here on this end

Post Thanks / Like

Default A little help here on this end

Tried to bring up Mid South Tubes today, and I get a different MidSouth page, and can't find the one to order tubes from...... anyone know anything about this? If I can't find it I guess I go back to my old stand by's.........use a lot of them also........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't get it to pull up either this morning. They may be having trouble with the site. You ordering by the 1000 or just looking for small order?

Post Thanks / Like

I order them by the 100 but usually 10 different colors on each order and some of the good colors I am getting a little low on, such as blk/pink, blk/chart and the sparkle head and chart. tail, a lot like bobby garland silverfish but a whole lot cheaper..... and work good for me......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have used them a lot this year. Our best two have been the Red Glitter/Chart. and the Silver Glitter/Chart. Both have been really good all year. The Silver is all I have used in the last 3 months. Josh has tried several colors but always goes back to the Red Glitter one every time we are out.

Post Thanks / Like

Monty loves red/chart! Lol