Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lacygne

Post Thanks / Like

Default lacygne

Can anyone tell me where the underwater brige is at lacygne?

Post Thanks / Like

Good question. My Navonics chip doesn't know. A guess might be .5 mi. from the center of the dam along the 30' deep creek channel. That lines up a couple of roads along the lake edges. The creek channel is pretty much in the middle of the east/west banks. I looked today but didn't find it. Caught a nice wiper but too short and a channel. Saw a couple of guys catch wipers and whites at the outlet on live shad. Maybe someone will volunteer the coords. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's an approximate location I found on another site. Might help a little. Sounds like less than the .5 miles I guessed.

"If you look to the east at the south end of the lake close to the dam you'll see the road bed coming into the lake. It comes off the point at the Power Plant where it dog legs to the east. Pretty much lines up with the middle of the cove to the west. Pretty easy to find on with a standard depthfinder."

Post Thanks / Like

Here are to coordinates to the center of the main bridge N 38 20.712' W 94 39.353' Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info guys, Think I have located it last time I was there right before we left. Are there any other good crappie spots on the lake?