Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blue Mountain Lake Arkansas

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Blue Mountain Lake Arkansas

does anyone on this website fish blue mountain if so i would like a fishing buddy, someone that knows the lake a little and if they've fished it during the drawdown. A local game warden said that people are hammering them in the channel. well all thats showing is the channel, the lake is so low that i dont een want to put my boat in. the water is like 60 to 80yds from the boat ramp. is there another place other than waveland thats easier to launch my boa, or should i even try?
    "my wife" crappie fishing is a jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other."

pullin they're heads up, ears and all

Post Thanks / Like

well i went ahead and put my boat in and i was surprised at what my depth finder said. 15' wow didn't know the old channel was that besides catching my limit in an hour and a half i culled some of the bigger fish i have ever caught on bml. i looked at my phone to see what time it was and i thought maybe 10 oclock nope it was 245 and all i thought was " oh crap i hope my wife doesn't beat me home, ill never hear the end of it."
    "my wife" crappie fishing is a jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other."

pullin they're heads up, ears and all

Post Thanks / Like

Good job. If we don't hear back from you were going to assume the wife beat you home lol or just beat you. Congrats on the catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an idea for you. If you use a GPS to mark the underwater crappie beds and brush piles. Go to GOOGLE EARTH and zoom in on Blue Mountain Lake. The photo that is there was taken during the draw down. Then you can then pin them and transfer them to your GPS.