PDA

View Full Version : Fisherman's Edge

adacrappieman
06-28-2006, 08:25 AM
How many people have tried out these glowing jig heads?

Feed back please?

Does he ship fast?

skiptomylu
06-28-2006, 09:49 AM
The jigs are really cool and he does ship fast. I have not got to try mine yet, but I can't imagine they would not work. I still can't wait for a night trip to give them a try.

I intend on using them tipped with a minnow, or maybe even with a tube filled with crappie nibbles using the bait pump.

He's a good guy!

adacrappieman
06-28-2006, 10:16 AM
reckon he could have them here by friday if i ordered today?

crappiequeennc
06-28-2006, 03:28 PM
I have caught fish with these jigs...They are good...And he is honest....

Litebite
06-28-2006, 06:32 PM
You want believe how they attract crappie...I personally use these and am very happy with them....I did hang my favorite color awhile back and need to order more.......:cool:

JimmyZ
07-01-2006, 11:10 AM
The glow looks awesome. I only did use them the one time but I couldn't believe how the crappie just inhaled it all the time.

I started fishing about 4am just to see if they worked. I never have hooked crappie so deep in the throat as I did with these. I did tip them with a minnow and man do the crappie wak em. I kept using them even when it was light out and the fish still hammered em. They didn't inhale it as much when it was light out, seems like they keyed in on the minnow more. But in low light or dark conditions I personally thought they were incredible. Chartruese was my favorite, but caught fish on the green also. Haven't tried the blue yet, but do have some. I may give it a try tommorow.:D Also caught a huge catfish on it.