Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Well that stinks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well that stinks.

I just found out that you cannot use a casting net in south east nebraska. Closest place would be to drive out towards Grand Island and Kearney. Guess i won't save up for a casting net now.

Gotta work on getting two reels re-spooled with that light nano-fil line and get three new rods. Catfish broke the Abu Garcia one i had, and one of the line protectors that fits into the guide fell out of the small one.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris bring me the rod that the guide fell out of and we can replace that guide. If you liked the rod. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for fixing that rod for me EB.

Post Thanks / Like

Anytime Chris. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarter View Post
    I just found out that you cannot use a casting net in south east nebraska. Closest place would be to drive out towards Grand Island and Kearney. Guess i won't save up for a casting net now.

Gotta work on getting two reels re-spooled with that light nano-fil line and get three new rods. Catfish broke the Abu Garcia one i had, and one of the line protectors that fits into the guide fell out of the small one.
    Yeah, it really sux that we can't use those in SE NE. I fish for cats a lot and the main bait in a lot of lakes around me is shad and perch. You can catch the perch on small hooks and worms but need the net for shad...too bad we can't use em though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2