Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy Lake directions

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy Lake directions

I need directions from Murfreesboro, TN to The best ramp on Normandy Lake. Also any other help or advice that might help me catch a few crappies such as location etc. Any help will be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a call at 931-723-0302, ask for fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Well, just got off the phone with Jaycee. Looks like we have another fine Crappie fisherman on the board. Good talking to you, take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Fatboy, for the info. Good talking to you.

Post Thanks / Like

jaycee, I have only fished Normandy one time, just moved to this area a few months back. I done really well there. Caught several fish and good ones at that. I only caught one fish that wouldnt measure. I fished jigs around the bridge. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, thanks again for the conversation. Found both ramps and even got to fish some altough only caught four but they were good ones. They are still in the lake for next time. I did not go upriver futher than the second ramp. Caught two deep, 15 feet, and two around a tree top 6 feet deep.

I got to learn that lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Jaycee,
    I hope JPP has not dried up for you. We will get together soon and give it a go. i have been real busy moving and getting adjusted to my new job. i have not been on JPP for 2+ weeks. Call me on my cell phone. Todd QUOTE=jaycee]Fatboy, thanks again for the conversation. Found both ramps and even got to fish some altough only caught four but they were good ones. They are still in the lake for next time. I did not go upriver futher than the second ramp. Caught two deep, 15 feet, and two around a tree top 6 feet deep.

I got to learn that lake.[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiehunter, will call. Just thought I would try out a different lake as I have only been catching small fish at JPP. Saw Normandy featured on the Doug and Hugh Show a couple of weeks ago. Got a new boat and I am doing some running time to break it in.

How is your new job? Always fun to start a new job and break everybody in to your way.

Will give you a call and/or you can call me as I am ready most days.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you found it. Glad to hear my directions were good for you. My offer still stands for you. Wanna go out, give me a call.