Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bimini Tops

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bimini Tops

Well this heat has really got me thinking about a top for my boat.....Found out the crappie do bite when its hot and miserable last week and would like a little info from someone that could tell me a little about them....A place thats reasonably priced and good quality...

Post Thanks / Like

Default keepin' cool

I have two of these on my Ranger and my 16' alumaweld stick steer, they really help on those 'oven bakin days'

http://creme.zoovy.com/category/fishingumbrella/

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Bimini top on my multi species boat with walk thru windshield. It is tall enough to stand up under and walk around. If someone is fishing out of the middle or back of the boat I leave the holding strap off that side of the boat. At first the guys that fish with me didn't want me to put it up because they thought it would interfere with them setting the hook. Now they ask me to put it up if I don't suggest it first. It will make at least 10-15 degree difference. I like fishing when the temp gets up around 90 and 100 degrees. It gives you a break from the direct sun. I got it from Bass Pro Shop. I have the 4-bow 54 in high 8 ft long one. It is about $350.00 but worth every penny. This one covers most of my boat from the back deck seat to the windshield. Anyone that you use would be worth it to escape the direct sun in the summertime.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

i have one on my deckboat, its so nice to have during the dog days of summer... for quality, i would think most are the same, you just have to pick what type you want.