Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: loz size matters

Post Thanks / Like

Default loz size matters

hit the docks mon fished the river tues wedstried the match the hatch yoy thing 2 1/2 3 in stuff was not gettin a sniff last fall was with my local cdc man duckman on hillsdale later was fishin central ks lakes with crappie doc bout all we used panfish assassins and small tubes finally went that way late tues morn fishin much better not good but much better went out weds fished some piles and points caught some fish got pretty breezy by 11;00 thought i would drift and stroll for a whilefound myself in a cove bout a half mile from the cabin if i had ever fish it before was back when i had a pbr in both hands any way i had run out of the wind started tyin on fluke and a rattle trap thinkin bout pitchin some points for eyes looked down the hds sittin on top of a big pile drifted off it gettin my crappie riggs back out put them away my neighbor was going to take my trailer to the ramp in hour or so marked the small pile with bouy hit the big pile with little red sparkle and white tube 1/16 oz plain head get it down 12 to 13 ft game on fast as i could get em on back down was not a tick tick tug it was a wham bam thank ya runnin out of time peddled over to the small pile same thing no bigs no littles fished 3 days kept 4 for supper last night good fresh loz crappies slow trip may have turned into a gold mine 2 new pile out of the wind unless it out of the north

Post Thanks / Like

you been in my crown, don't you just love it when you find a new fishing brush pile, congrats on the day, and many more,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Jimbo,
    That's a great post my friend, with a really good lesson. If we just take a little time each trip digging and searching for structure it increases our odds out fishing every time. That my friend is the name of the game, fishing.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you turned it into a good trip. Sounds like a couple good piles for sure.