Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri Crappie fishing clubs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri Crappie fishing clubs

I have been looking for information on the crappie fishing clubs here in Mo. I have seen a few but not found much information about them. I would like to know more about some of them and how to join but am not sure where to look or who to talk to. I am hoping that there is someone who might be able to shed some light on this subject. Thank you

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Capitol crappie club would be one over your direction. Ted Ellsworth is a member of it and a CDC member he goes by TAE73 on here. Maybe he can get you some more info. I don't think I have his number but I found his email on a tournament thread he posted about for their club. It is [email protected].

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to shoot him an email thank you.
    What do you think about the idea of an crappie club in the Truman area? I know you have a lot going on with the tournaments and this may to get a little more support?

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to have something here on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

A club may be something to talk about for central MO. Not much time in my crazy schedule but would help anyway I can to get something started.

Post Thanks / Like

The get together's that I used to go to down at Truman always had a club feel to me. We don't pay any dues but we get together and have tournaments and other gatherings so i am not sure what would be different about being in a club.

Post Thanks / Like

There is one at Stockton and there will be a tournament on November 17th. You are more then welcome to join us. We have tournaments, fish fry's, fellowship, etc... I put up a post in the tournaments and club forum.

Post Thanks / Like

truman cdc tournaments are as much "club" feel, atmosphere, and distribution of information as it gets,,,,jared and lenny have done a great job of organizing them in a formal manner but maintaining a friendly and open environment, if you're holding back because you haven't fished a tournament before or are unsure in some way, get with those two or any of us that fish them regularly and anyone would be glad to lead you through some prelim questions,,,,a warning though, once you fish one you won't want to miss a single event

Post Thanks / Like

I feel that the .com has as much club feel to it that you will ever get, it has the tournaments for those that like the competition, and then there are the spring and fall camps for just fishing and bs around a camp fire with lots of good food, cooked up by Chef's from as far away as butler,knob,and maybe even france..... we are just lucky that Jared and several others step up for these events.... the best meetings we have to go to are at camp, and that's enough meetings for this old timer, used to duck them dam things anyway when working.....one good thing about camps, you never know who is going to show up? I feel slab has set the club up for us in several states all we have to do is enjoy fishing and .com web site......anyway saw old V-Max going through town the other day in that express and he was doing 160 mph trimmed out.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

since I am in charge of all clubs in Missouri, I hear by decree that all is well.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast