Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Masters One Pole raffle winner

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Masters One Pole raffle winner

During our awards presentation for our tournament series Paul Alpers came and talked about Crappie Masters and its new conection with crappie.com. Paul and Ed "Slab" have been working together for a while now to promote the site and the tournament series. They came up with a way to promote both by raffling off a free entry in to a 2013 Crappie Masters tournament. We sold chances for it to teams that fish our Truman CDC tournaments but have never fished a Crappie Masters tournament before. They could buy one chance for every tournament they had fished during our 2012 season. We had several teams buy chances for it. Mike Goodman "pvcheif1" was the name drawn by Paul. Paul gave him the option of the one day August tournament which is the final leg of the Missouri state championship or the 2 day One Pole Ultimate Challenge. Mike decided on the One Pole tournament and will get to fish it this coming year. Congrats to Mike on being the lucky winner and good luck in the tournament. Also a big thanks to Paul and Slab for putting this together and allowing someone the oppertunity to cheaply get into a Crappie Masters tournament.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Mike!!! Crappie Masters runs a great tournament!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Mike! See you there!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I was pretty excited to hear my name called as the winner of the free entry, I couldn't believe it. I'm looking forward to fishing my first Crappie Masters event and am glad I could choose the One-Pole tournament. I'd like to thank both Ed and Paul for the opportunity.

Post Thanks / Like

Look out Mike, you may get hooked!!! I hope......
    Kevin Rogers-

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging Tournaments View Post
    Look out Mike, you may get hooked!!! I hope......

He will be hooked for sure. Premeeting is always a good time seeing everyone. I have seen Mike throw up some good summer time weights in our CDC tournaments. He should do just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats.We will see ya there and im sure you will enjoy it they put on some good events with good people.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats. Mike bet you do just fine, great bunch of guys to hang around with.

Post Thanks / Like

too cool and good luck bring your A game those boys don't play nice.(they are all GOOD STICKS) My step son and I fished it last year man was it a eye opener.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG mike! You ll be hooked buddy there a blast! I fished last year for the first time and I won't miss out on a crappie masters tourney on Truman lake again! Hopefully one of these days I'll have enough money to get in the MO points race!
    Congrats and see ya next year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast