Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Funny Haha

Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny Haha

A man and his wife was driving in cold conditions when suddenly his wife yelled stop. He looked at his wife and she said you have to back up quick. So the husband backed up the car wondering what she saw. When he had backed up a little ways he saw several dead skunks laying on the side of the road. One was rather large and the rest were tiny. Then he saw a small one shaking and moving around. It lifted up it's head and his wife said, honey you have to get the baby it's cold and it will die if we don't stop and get it. He said it's a stupid skunk for crying out loud. She said if you don't get it I will be so mad you will regret it. Muttering to himself he got out of the car and picked the little skunk up and handed it to his wife. As they were driving along his wife said, oh look it's shaking so much, turn up the heater so it can get warm. Her husband said, barely controlling his temper, that stupid skunk can die of cold for all I care it's plenty warm to me. She gave him a chilled look and said turn the heater up or let me out of this car. He realized there was no reasoning with her so he turned up the heater. A few minutes went by and she said, it's still shaking and shivering what can we do to make it warm. He said raise your skirt and put it between your thighs that should warm it up in no time. She said but honey it stinks. He said well then hold it's little nose.

Post Thanks / Like

That was so cute... I love it......

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! My wife didn't though. I was laughing and she was steaming. I think it's a hoot.

Post Thanks / Like

thats a good one
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER