Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What's working at Truman/Bucksaw area?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's working at Truman/Bucksaw area?

If things go like I am hoping they will I am planning on taking off either Wednesday or Thursday to take a buddy out who has been down in the dumps the last couple of weeks over some personal issues. What seems to be working around there right now? Don't want any secret spots just the usual helpful info.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish are moving in the creeks. Dip the timber and don't forget about the shallow stuff. Should be some fish in Jackson by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jarod. Hopefully we can get out and give things a go if we can't this week we will try to get away next week.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

as of saturday you had to be on the bottom bouncing up and down on the otter flat, thickest timber you could find, usually would not feel the bite, resistance when you picked up, had to decide if a crappie or a hang up, usually it was a crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Trees, trees and more trees..... Black and pink Bobby Garland Slab Slayers, Chart head. If you dont find them, keep moving. They are getting fat right now, eating shad like crazy!
    Kevin Rogers-